References

 

91% of customers asked rated our overall quality of service EXCELLENT with the remaining 9% rating it GOOD.

 

100% of customers asked would recommend our services to friends and family.

           

 

Quotes from some of our customers:

 

Graham Wathall from Sidmouth , May 6, 2017
Just excellent service and very nice people. Sean and his team made a fabulous job of cutting back a huge Laurel hedge that had been badly maintained for many years. We will get Sean to help us again soon.
 
Beale from Honiton , February 10, 2017
Mr Kelly was appointed yesterday to prune apple and holly trees. He was excellent throughout. Turned up on time and got started straight away. Vehicles and equipment was clean and well maintained. He and his assistant Luke worked quickly and efficiently and were cheerful even though it was a very cold day. Every scrap of debris was removed including some other bits that I had cut earlier. A thoroughly professional job from start to finish and I will be having them again.
 
Judith Farrimond-Sheddon from Colyton , January 16, 2017
I would recommend Tip Top Trees to anyone and if I ever require the services of a tree surgeon again I would definitely use Tip Top Trees. Shaun came to assess the 2 trees we needed taking down, was very knowledgeable and helpful and provided us with a written quotation for the work. On the day of the job Shaun and his team arrived promptly, worked efficiently, all the while remaining cheerful and friendly and putting up with our mad border collie trying to entice them to throw his ball! At the end of the day, job done they left our garden and drive tidier than when they arrived...couldn't recommend them highly enough.
 
Steve Jackson from Honiton , December 15, 2016
A competitive quote for work just completed to high standard of satisfaction. 
Other points:
Maintaining a dialogue with as to progress and on-going satisfaction. 
Site was left clean and tidy,
Big smiles even when it poured with rain

Well done Sean, Brian & Luke.

I am very happy to recommend you
 
Matthew Wright from Seaton , November 4, 2016
Excellent - highly recommended. I had a large oak tree lowered at mum's house. The quote struck me as fair - I did not seek other quotes as Sean inspired confidence from the start. He has great pride in his work; it was clear that the job would be done well and with the welfare and appearance of the tree fully considered. Tip Top were able to fit the timing to suit me (I had to travel to mum's to be there at the time). The job was completed expertly - indeed exactly as Sean had explained when quoting. Thank you!
 
R & C Bacon from Honiton , October 18, 2016
Sean and his men are a real team, consequently they work fast and efficiently. Their skill is impressive and Sean's quick comprehension of the problems combine to make an outstanding group of professionals. Our large, lightening struck tree, growing on a boundary near a livestock yard and a listed building was not a challenge for them and at the end of the day no one would have guessed such a tree had just been taken down. Fast, clean, professional, we would strongly recommend Tip Top Trees.
 

Find us at Our Local Expert

 

‘We have been recommended by local customers to feature in Our Local Expert –
reflecting our quality and high levels of customer service’.

 



We'll be happy to drop by and give you some advice about your trees or garden. Just give us a call:

 

Tel:  01404 47103

Email: info@tiptoptrees.co.uk

Emergency Contact: 07810632709

 

You can also use our contact form.

Previous projects

A picture tells a thousand words. Explore our diverse portfolio.

more

Print Print | Sitemap
© Tip Top Trees

This website was created using 1&1 MyWebsite.